I have a dry spot in my throat. I hate that!
It started yesterday evening. I drank lots of fluids, it was still there.
I sucked on a Ricola, still there.
I drank hot tea with honey…
I gargled salt water several times.
I suspect that some viral is trying to take hold, & I hate that!

I also have my final gig of the year this afternoon. It’s a 2 hour wedding reception, & it snowed, which I love, but moving a Harp in the snow is never fun. Luckily, it didn’t really stick to the sidewalks & roads much, so the only tricky place will be the stairs on the front of my house.

I don’t have to leave the house until noon, so I’m headed for the bubble bath with 2 teas, both of which I’ve reviewed before:
*Elder Berry (Cheryl’s Herbs), a wonderful antiviral, my favorite.
*Ginger Sage Winter Spa Blend (Verdant), which has a lot of good stuff in it.
I wish I would find my 2 oz of Sichuan Caravan, I never did figure out what happened to it! This would be a good time for drinking it (not to say that there is ever a bad time!)

To the tub…

MsWhatsit

If something is trying to infect you, here’s hoping your immune system kicks it’s butt before it gets too much of a foothold.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks sis! I made it through the day. I still have a scratchy throat, but I feel ok. Tony & I even went out to hear Ari sing, & she did great! My baby girl, @ her first official gig! I cried!

Comments

MsWhatsit

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO