drank Organic Assam by Butiki Teas

I’m working on polishing off several teas that I have fairly small quantities of. Today it is this Organic Assam from Butiki. It’s nice & bold, with a bit of a fruity quality too it, and some Malt, & I’ve enjoyed it, but now it’s gone! Onward through the fog…

you can do it! the sipdown continues! :)

Terri HarpLady

:D
Yup! I’ve polished off several recently! Gotta make room for the new year, right? LOL

TeaBrat

Ooh, I got this one too!

Comments

you can do it! the sipdown continues! :)

Terri HarpLady

:D

TeaBrat

Ooh, I got this one too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO