This is turning out to be a slow moving morning. I have so much I need to do, & am not feeling motivated to do anything. My kids & grandkids are coming over this evening for our annual New Year’s Day Brunch, which we’re having tonight, LOL. Normally it’s on New Year’s day, more like noon-ish, going all afternoon, but my oldest daughter & her clan were out of town, so it’s tonight. We all love breakfast for dinner.

That entails a certain amount of cleaning… although mostly it’s just clearing off the table & things like that. My food prep will not be too intensive…we have a spiral ham from whole foods (egads, the price we pay for nitrate free!), I’m making a bunch of deviled eggs this afternoon, Ari’s coming over to make fruit salad & help make (paleo) scones, cookies, & whatever else we decide to make. Per my son-in-law’s request, I’m also making my special brussels sprouts.

ALSO, my sister Ginger (Not MsWhatsit, my other sis) is flying back in tonight @ 9:30 & spending the night, which would be great, except she’s sick. So there will be a Reiki intensive upon her arrival, & I’m drinking a melange of teas to protect myself, as I can’t afford to get sick! That leads to the Random steepings, this morning. So far I’ve had:
- Elderberry
- Astragulus, ginger, lemon, & honey brew
- A bottle of Ginger Lemon Kombucha
- Khongea’s Golden Tippy Assam (gotta have some caffeine too)
- I also drank re-steeps from yesterday’s Gaiwans: The experimental pressing Yue Guang Bai & Mt Banzang Farmer’s Coop Sheng.

I’m gonna make one more caffeinated tea, crawl in the tub, Reiki myself, & then I have to actually start doing stuff! Onward…

Indigobloom

are you a Reiki Master?! I love getting reiki sessions. Really clears my mind and focus

Terri HarpLady

I am. Reiki is awesome! Come to St Louis, I’ll hook you up. My sister Ginger is too. So she came, we stayed up til 6 am doing booster atunements on each other & drinking tons of Puer, LOL. We both slept 3 hours & then got up and did it some more. Then she took off at noon to drive home to Mansfield(MO). You wouldn’t believe how much tea we drank, LOL…then again, I bet you would! :D

Comments

Indigobloom

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO