The package I was excited about came from Verdant. It was 8 oz of Sichuan Caravan, my most favorite of all the Verdant Blends!
Some of you might remember that a month or so ago I ordered 2 oz, & promptly misplaced the package (or drank it instantly, but I don’t think so…). So I’ve been putting off ordering more, as I thought I’d find it, & I never did. As soon as I saw the box, I tore it open & started steeping…yum! Oh, how I have missed you…sigh…

I love this tea! Yanxin’s Reserve Shu, mixed with all of my favorite herbs: Ginger, Licorice, & Elderberries (if I could draw little hearts around each of those, I would). Its sweet & spicy, & oh so good.

Now the missing package will probably come out of hiding…

Azzrian

Ah dang I hope you find the missing one!

Lindsay

It’ll be a great day when you do!

Terri HarpLady

:D
It has to show up eventually!

Comments

Azzrian

Ah dang I hope you find the missing one!

Lindsay

It’ll be a great day when you do!

Terri HarpLady

:D
It has to show up eventually!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO