I’m a little groggy this morning, & have students most of the day starting any minute now.

This is a pleasantly bold cup that feels silky in my mouth. My taste buds don’t appear to be fully turned on yet this morning, so I’ll give it another review, another day. There is a coffee-like bitterness up the center of my tongue, but it’s not a bad thing. And now at the end of the cup, it’s more like unsweetened chocolate, which I enjoy in small doses.
Nothing to write about, but not a bad experience either.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO