I picked a kumquat from my kumquat tree this morning. I’ll probably post a picture on my facebook (Terri Stamper Langerak, if you want to be my friend). I love my kumquat tree! Every winter I get a small crop of fruits, each bitesize. I savor each one! Some years there are many, this year is not that year. There were 2 ripe ones, & I ate one today. I thought I could probably use the boost of Vit C that it offers. There are quite a few green ones that will be ready in March. I also still have 3 meyer lemons on another little tree, & tons of key limes! Anyway, that kumquat was like heaven: sweet, tangy, juicy, yum!

I’ve been hoarding this bergamot rose tea for awhile now. Like toast with butter & orange marmalade on it, this will be my other bubble bath tea, & while I’m bathing I’ll try to get through more of Anna Karenina. At the risk of offending my fellow book club readers, I’m gonna confess right here: It’s not my favorite book. I don’t go in much for whining drama, angst, and intrigue. I have several other, much more exciting books in my Q, but I said I would read this book with the group, & I aim to finish it!

Kittenna

I’m not a fan of kumquats, but I am so jealous that you have citrus trees! I would love love LOVE to have fresh limes/lemons just waiting outside for me! My mouth is watering like crazy just thinking about it!

Comments

Kittenna

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO