drank Assam Melody by Adagio Teas

And the sip down continues…
Another grumpy morning, I still feel like I’m fighting something, even though I don’t actually feel sick. Monday it was trying to hit my lungs & throat, yesterday it was my head. My eyes had that feeling you get when you have a fever & I ended the day with a burning headache (maybe it was from that big tea order I placed…). So I woke groggy for the 3rd day, and after my morning cup of elderberry tea, I treated myself to a breakfast of a pork chop, sweet potato, & cinnamon fried apples. This must be accompanied by a robust & malty black tea, & this one fits the bill nicely. The sun is shining & I think I feel better already! :D

gmathis

Sunshine has helped my grumpies by 1000% today, for sure!

Terri HarpLady

yeah, I went out on the back porch, & even there it’s cool, it felt so good to stand in the sunlight!

MsWhatsit

Ordering tea AGAIN!!! Do you need an intervention or something?!!

Terri HarpLady

I probably do need a tea intervention, lol!

Comments

gmathis

Sunshine has helped my grumpies by 1000% today, for sure!

MsWhatsit

Ordering tea AGAIN!!! Do you need an intervention or something?!!

Terri HarpLady

I probably do need a tea intervention, lol!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO