drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

I was gonna have a cup of Dragonwell, but I overheated the water, so I had some of this instead. We (that would be me, little Terri, & the cup of tea) went out onto the pack porch & stood in the sun, the beautiful glorious sunlight, sipping & absorbing: the golden warmth of the sun on my skin, contrasting with the coolness of the air; the rich and buttery sweet smoothness of this tea, the song of birds, the glorious blue sky, the view of my garden in winter. As I breath these in, I feel uplifted.
I re-steep & return.

Azzrian

Beautiful!

awesome :)

Cavocorax

Sounds so amazing. :D

darby

I’m spending the day with my Golden Fleece tomorrow before this months Verdant club comes.

Invader Zim

This is how I enjoy drinking my tea. I usually only do it when I’m at my parents (they actually have a porch unlike me) in the early morning, weather permitting. It’s such a divine feeling.

Comments

Azzrian

Beautiful!

awesome :)

Cavocorax

Sounds so amazing. :D

darby

Invader Zim

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO