What more can I say of this tea, that I haven’t already said?
My son Leif (age 20) had breakfast with me this morning, & this was his selection!
Previously I’ve weighed out 5 oz, trying to get a mix of the Yanxin’s Reserve nuggets & the various other smaller components of the tea (licorice root, elderberries, ginger, & sichuan pepper).
This time I weighed out 5 oz of the puer, then added a few oz of the ‘other stuff’. I’ll do it that way from now on!
It’s been in one of my Gaiwans, & I’ve been sipping on it on and off, throughout the day. I just drank the final cup, and at this point the flavor is gone, but the bite of the ginger still lingers on.

Kittenna

By oz. I assume you mean… grams? Or 0.5 oz? I was just all… woaaah how much of this tea did she order?! And brew up today! :P

Terri HarpLady

LOL, yes, it was Grams!
Thanks for pointing that out!

Comments

Kittenna

Terri HarpLady

LOL, yes, it was Grams!
Thanks for pointing that out!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO