In about an hour I have a rehearsal with a Bass player. He is one of the most amazing bass players I’ve ever heard in St. Louis, & we’re gonna play together at my Annual Birthday Party gig tomorrow night! I’m really excited! I’m also a little nervious, because I don’t play with other people often, although I’d like to. Anyway, I wanted to start the morning with something special.I went to the cupboard,so many choices…

I still have some of this!?! YEAH!
I’ve been hoarding it, thinking there would be a winter version. I don’t have very much, maybe a few more cups worth. So today I’m enjoying some! I’ve already reviewed it several times, & it is a wonderful breakfast blend with all the goodies many of us love. Sweet caramel, robust & malty, bright & dark, spicy & everything in between.

A beautifully balanced cup!

gmathis

Electric, acoustic, or a bit of both?

Terri HarpLady

I’ll use my Electric Harp, he’ll be using an acoustic with pickups. I’m very excited, we had a great jam!

Oh, & I’ll sing too!

Comments

gmathis

Electric, acoustic, or a bit of both?

Oh, & I’ll sing too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO