I haven’t posted alot lately, mainly because I’ve been drinking alot of the same teas that I’ve already reviewed, and/or due to business. So I have to confess, getting a little bored with all the teas I have, for some reason, I guess because our senses always want novelty (the grass is always greener…). I mean, I have tons of teas here to drink, & nothing to drink, LOL.

Normally I start the morning with a robust black tea. I’m changing it up, at least a little. Because of BoxerMama’s Chai post yesterday, & also because I’ve been craving Chai, Leif & I started the morning with Adagio Chai, which is actually a pretty tasty Chai! We drank 2 pots with our breakfast, both sweetened with Stevia, no milk of any kind.

Then I was loitering on the Adagio site, looking at various blends. I wanted to order the Tardis Blend, I’ve wanted to try it for awhile, & they are out! Bummer! So I’m looking around, and I see Tony Stark’s blend: Lapsang, Tiger eye, and ginger! MMMMMmmmm! I have all those things! So the lab experiment begins: first cup was heaping half tsp of each plus several thin slices of ginger, add stevia. Ohhhh… ahhhhh…. yummm! 2nd cup = 1 tsp Tiger eye (SipDown, gonna have to get some more of that), 1/2 tsp Lapsang, slices of ginger & a little vanilla extract, & stevia. To die for. Off to my bubble bath…

MissLena

That blend sounds soo delicious :D

Bonnie

Today I kinda did a similar thing, I mixed some local choco nib pu with the butiki plum pudding left from last night. Sounds strange but it was really good on a cold morning.

Terri HarpLady

The only thing I didn’t like was the vanilla extra left a little bourbon aftertaste.
I wanted another cup of the blend I made, but I’m out of tigers eye. My next experiment was 1 tsp each of Lapsang, hazelnut, & I remembered I had some Vanilla Oolong. Those were steeped in a 16oz teapot with stevia. Not as good as the previous experiment, but still tasty! Now I’m fantasizing about Lapsang blends, LOL.

Starfevre

I can send you some Tardis blend if you want to trade something?

Comments

MissLena

That blend sounds soo delicious :D

Bonnie

Terri HarpLady

Starfevre

I can send you some Tardis blend if you want to trade something?

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO