Part II
More teas I’m drinking today that I’ve already reviewed plenty of times, I think…

Jubilee from The London Tea Room – This is Tony’s #1 favorite tea, & interestingly, I’m actually starting to develop a liking for it, provided I sweeten it up with some Stevia. So this was my 2nd bubble bath tea today.

Laoshan Black: Getting down to the bottom of the barrel on this one. Luckily I still have a $25 Tea Cash from Verdant (from the ridiculously large order I made in December), & it expires tomorrow. So tonight I’m ordering more Laoshan Black! The hoarding of it can end for awhile!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO