It’s bubble bath time! I wanted something sweet & exotic. I wanted Bergamot Rose Laoshan black. But I only have enough of that for one more time (on the verge of sobbing), & I want that last time to be extra special, so I’m saving it.

I confess: this chocolate chai initially disappointed me. It wasn’t what I was expecting. I followed the instructions, & it was ok…I’ve tried it steeped strong & blended with hot coconut milk, I tried it with almond milk. The problem all along was that I had a preconceived notion of what it would taste like.

As in all things, acceptance is the key. I steep 1 T in a mug for 3 minutes, add stevia, & enjoy.

Bonnie

I only like this with can milk and HONEY (it’s the honey that does it I think like the ginger sage winter thingy mix).

Comments

Bonnie

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO