First Tea of the Day!
My friend V hired me to play at her daughter’s wedding. She came by to give me the final payment, so I took her out to breakfast. I knew the selection at the restaurant wouldn’t be all that great, so I had some tea at home before she arrived.

I think what I love most about this tea is the sweet potato & spice qualities, and then again, we all seem to love chocolate too!

I miss this one.

Terri HarpLady

It’s another one I’ve been hoarding. I think I have enough for another cup or 2.

BoxerMama

I hope it comes back again. I like it more than Golden Fleece, especially the new crop.

Terri HarpLady

We’ll see! Verdant has so many black teas right now, but I agree with you on that!

BoxerMama

I just did an order, I’m loving the Anxi Fo Shou right now.

Fo Sho!
I just got my Verdant order(s).

Comments

BoxerMama

I miss this one.

BoxerMama

I just did an order, I’m loving the Anxi Fo Shou right now.

Fo Sho!
I just got my Verdant order(s).

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO