Boy did I screw up!
I measured this out, then I thought I’d also measure out some Jin Jun Mai, but I accidentally put them in the same cup! ACKCKCK!
It’s all Theresa’s fault (nobody really likes her much). She distracted me with her endless list of “You have to do this today”, & "you need to (blah blah blah).
Luckily they look very different from one another. This one is beautiful sage with hot pink amaranth, the other is black & brown & smaller leaves. I meticulously picked them apart, & although there may be a pink flower in the Jin Jun Mei, no harm done.

Delicious & a sipdown!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO