I think the high in St Louis today was 60 or maybe higher. We have all the windows open, airing out the house. It’s so nice! Tomorrow the high is suppose to be 32, LOL.

I’m heading out the door to play a valentine’s dinner gig, but if I wasn’t I’d be headed down the driveway on my Harley!

Bonnie

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!

Comments

Bonnie

Happy Valentine’s Day to you too!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO