I rarely watch TV, & I especially avoid the news. It is nothing but a soap opera, as far as I’m concerned, with very little actual newsworthy content. The worse part of all is the weather reports. If there is any inkling of any kind of adverse weather, the drama is unbelievable. It’s been that way all week over the ‘winter storm’ we’re suppose to get today. We’re talking about an inch or 2, maybe 3, of snow, probably mixed with ice, sleet, & freezing rain. All of the schools, including the colleges, made a decision to close for the day last night.

It’s now quarter to 10am, there are a few snow flurries falling. I am enjoying my 2nd cup of this bold Assam, & then I’m leaving the house to run errands.
The PO, where I’ll mail lovely little packages to my tea friends in various parts of the Globe, & check my business PO box for $$$
The Bank, where I’ll make a deposit of $$$
Then I get to spend 90 minutes getting an awesome massage!!

Am I afraid of a little snow? Naw! Half the time they make these predictions & we get little or nothing. The other half they say it won’t snow, & it does. I saw the clouds headed our way on the radar, using my weather channel app, & quite honestly, it doesn’t look all that exciting for St. Louis. Most of it is blowing north.

So I’ll do my thing, & then come home & have more tea, & hopefully watch a real snow storm actually happen, but I’m not really getting my hopes up.

Bonnie

My 8 inches of snow predicted by the weather service has amounted to 2-3 inches thus far(and the end is a few hours from now). I swear the weather is better here than Sunny Northern California where it rains!

Terri HarpLady

It is alternating between a very wet snow, little balls of ice, sleet, & freezing rain. We’re also suppose to have Thunder Snow later, which is a St. Louis tradition!

Comments

Bonnie

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO