Plans are made to be changed.
It appears that the inch or 2 of snow we were going to get, that would have turned to some form of ice later in the day, went straight from snow flurries to ice. Dammit!

As I stood on the precipice of my doorway, debating on whether I really needed to run errands before my massage, Tim (the awesome massage DuDe) texted, “Lets resched, it’s sleetin like a MoFo!” (Yes, that’s really the way Tim talks, LOL).

So there you have it. I’m back in my PJs, sipping a cup of Tony’s favorite. I bought a few oz at the London Tea Room the other day, as I thought it would be a nice one to share with my Steepster book club pals. The funny thing is, I used to not care much for it, but it has grown on me. It’s an earl grey type with the addition of orange. Although they denied it at the store, I think it also has grapefruit in it. I think an addition of vanilla would be nice. It definitely requires stevia. Anyway, it’s bright, acidic, & fills the mouth with the taste of juicy orange (& a little grapefruit), & that flavor lingers, to brighten up a wintery day.

gmathis

Yep, it’s like down that here too. (I think we’re at the tail end of it, though—about 11:15 a.m., so maybe you’ll clear out this afternoon. Be safe!)

Terri HarpLady

Really, I’ll just stay in. It’s gonna all melt in the morning anyway, so I’ll just go to the PO, bank, etc tomorrow. Meanwhile, all of my afternoon students have already cancelled, so it’s officially a Pajama Day. I’m gonna make one more cup of tea, & go clean my office. This is the perfect day for it!

Comments

gmathis

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO