drank Nosy Bey by Dammann Freres

Yay! My trade from Ysaurella arrived yesterday evening! Before I even opened the package, the aroma of so many wonderful teas was floating to me, & opening the package I was inhaling these wonderful smells!! I quickly took all the bags of teas out, spreading them on the table so they could air out a bit & not effect one another’s flavors too much.

This is the first one I knew I would sample. It is the reason Ysaurella & I swapped to begin with, because I love peaches & she offered to share some with me. So many times peach teas are a disappointment, as the flavor can seem artificial or overdone. That is NOT the case with this one. It is a delightful peach flavor, with just the right amount of vanilla, along with some floral embellishments. Ysaurella’s sample was generous, so I’ll get to enjoy this cup of dessert a few more times.
Thank you, so much, Ysaurella!!

Ysaurella

you’re very welcome ! I am happy you enjoy it as I enjoy Nosy Bey.
You’re right, when we think about peach tea we often have a bad idea -too many teas like lipton or similar teas use peach and cheap peach aromas on cheap tea bases. Nosy Bey is really a peach tea perfection to me. Mélange de Galice from The O dor is really a winner too.