Here is another tea from the book club tea trade, this one coming from Three Whales. Thanks!
It’s snowing in St. Louis, but it’s not cold enough to stick. I love watching the snow fall, & I don’t mind that it’s not sticking, not one bit! That makes it easier for me to move my Harp, although I actually don’t have another gig until Saturday night. So I’m sipping tea & alternating between students, desk work, & a few other things.

I suddenly have several earl greys to sample, & this is one of them. I’m not really all that good at comparing the flavors & nuances of teas. I’ve tried, & although I can taste differences, I can’t always find the words to describe those differences. So for the most part, I’d rather just enjoy each cup as it stands alone, & not try to decide which one I like more.

Having said that, this is a nice Earl Grey too!
This one also doesn’t have a strong bergamot presence. It is there, but not in your face.
The black tea base is very smooth, & there is a very buttery quality to the cup, & an almost caramel like flavor. Perfect for sipping while I watch the snow fall.

Ellyn

If you want to try some other harrods tea I have some from when I went to London that was not my thing but maybe you would like it. Let me know.

Terri HarpLady

Thanks for the offer Ellyn!
Not sure that I care so much Harrods, but I just peeked at your cupboard & you have lots of 52 teas I’ve never tried. Look & see if I have anything that interests you, if you’d like to do a trade! On second thought, wait a day or 2 before you look, as I’m going to update my cupboard…