On the way to get the Harp, I got a speeding ticket. Dammit!

On my way home I found myself craving this! I love that German Chocolate cake essence. It’s not so much in the taste, as in the aroma, I think, & it includes the nuts, coconut, & caramel that my mom used to frost the cake with (I’m sure everyone used that same frosting, it is what MADE the cake, right?). It’s also in the lingering aftertaste, which I love.

Anyway, I’m headed back out the door to visit my Chiro, & then get a few groceries. I’ll return to steepings of this tea when I get home, something worth coming home to.

Sorry to hear about the ticket! was Little Terri driving? lol

Of course! LOL

she’s a badass that one haha

Shhh, don’t say that too loud Indigo, it’ll go to her head!! ;p

Terri HarpLady

You should see her when I let her take out the Harley…ride to live, live to ride!

Indigobloom

LOL oh dear. As long as there is a helmet :)

Terri HarpLady

yeah, Missouri has a helmet law (Illinois doesn’t, but we usually wear one anyway.)

Comments

Indigobloom

Sorry to hear about the ticket! was Little Terri driving? lol

Of course! LOL

she’s a badass that one haha

Shhh, don’t say that too loud Indigo, it’ll go to her head!! ;p

Indigobloom

LOL oh dear. As long as there is a helmet :)

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO