Sipdown #4 from Azzrians Box of Wonders! Thanks girlie!

The first thing I noticed was a taste of cinnamon! That was followed by honey & peaches & a little graham crust! This is very nice, very smooth, & very flavorful. It reminds me a little bit of the oriental beauty, with a honeyed sweetness to it, but the underlying flavor has a robustness as well. I was really careful to brew this at 170, even putting my cup of hot water in the frig for a few minutes with a thermometer in it to get the temp right (unusually anal behavior for me, must have been Ms Theresa’s idea).

Next on my agenda: a rehearsal with a guitarist friend who is working on a composition Masters degree at a local university. He has a concert coming up next month of his original works, 3 of which include harp, so we’re gonna go over our parts together, & I’m gonna help him perfect the harp parts (which are a little lame…). The harp is a difficult instrument to write for. Most people don’t really understand how it works, & there are a lot of misconceptions about what the instrument can & can’t do. Luckily, I’ve played it for a long time, so I know!

He said he likes green tea, so I’ll fix him some.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO