The rehearsal went great!
I found out my guitar player/composer friend is a tea drinker, although his tea experience is not particularly esoteric: put a bag in the cup & steep 3 minutes. But I think most of us started there, I know I did.
So I started a Gaiwan of Autumn Laoshan Green, as he said he liked green tea. He was blown away (of course!), saying something like, “I’ve never had green tea that tastes like this! Where did you get this?”
We rehearsed for awhile on one of the pieces, then a tea break. I went with Golden Fleece, & he was floored! After a few cups of that, we returned to rehearsing. Our next break we had some Ms Li’s Dragonwell.
Again, he was like, “Where do you get this stuff??? I’ll never be able to drink bagged tea again!”. LOL, I love sharing tea with people!
I gave him the URL for Verdant tea, & I’m pretty sure he’s hooked!
The addiction spreads like a virus… ;)

Cavocorax

Hahah. Nicely done!

ashmanra

Heh heh. Nice!

Terri HarpLady

:D We do what we can!

Comments

Cavocorax

Hahah. Nicely done!

ashmanra

Heh heh. Nice!

Terri HarpLady

:D We do what we can!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO