I’m sitting in my car, polishing of the last of this mornings first cup before I unload my electric harp & sound sys. This morning I’m playing at an event called the Healthy Planet Expo. There will be vendors for everything from wheat grass juicers to grass fed beef. There will be experts on solar panels, holistic health, org gardening, etc. I think I’m the only person who actually gets paid to be here. Luckily, they like my mix of jazz, blues, originals, classic rock, & the occasional classical piece. (Did someone ask for Canon in D?)

I do a similar event in the same location, & that was is a psychic fair.
Anyway, I accidentally overstepped this a bit, so it’s a little more peppery than usual & slightly bitter, but the maltiness is still there, & I just took the last sip.
Time to unload & play roadie.

K S

Electric harp? Classic rock? FREEBIRD!

Terri HarpLady

Yes, I play it! LOL! Sometimes on Halloween (when it’s not crappy drizzly weather) I set up & play on my front porch, usually dressed as some kind of angel or fairy. My neighbors across the street are old hippy types, much like myself, & at the end of the night they all start yelling, “play freebird”
and I do, & they all hold up their bic lighters. It’s great!

Tealizzy

That’s awesome!

K S

So Cool! I had an imaginary lighter in the air just reading this. The old hippie neighbors and me agree – far out!

Terri HarpLady

Nobody requested Freebird today, but I did play & sing Stairway to Heaven, When the Levee breaks, a couple of fleetwood mac tunes, me & bobbie mcgee, & a bunch of other stuff…some jazz, some originals. Before You know it, I was done!

K S

I play guitar (not well) in a praise band. Our Zeppelin is reserved for practice night :( unless we sneak it in. I work some Sweet Home Alabama into Lord I lift Your on high and our bass works The Joker into the same song. Amuses us. Anyway, I have always joked that when I get to heaven my harp will have a distortion pedal. Effects aside, glad to see others are paving the way. Rock On!

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, I figure they’ll need me in Heaven to give harp lessons to everyone else! LOL!

hahaha

Comments

K S

Electric harp? Classic rock? FREEBIRD!

Terri HarpLady

and I do, & they all hold up their bic lighters. It’s great!

Tealizzy

That’s awesome!

hahaha

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO