I woke up with a headache, & so spring begins. I love spring, but my allergies tend to make it a rough time for me. I know other people that are also already having allergies, so at least I’m not alone. Anyway, the only thing on my mind was getting some caffeine in my sys, in hopes that the headache would pass. I drank, in succession, not all at once:
Keemun (London Tea Room)
Kenyan (also LTR)
Bolder Breakfast (Tea Spot)
Three Gardens Breakfast Blend (Rep of Tea, in bags)
I still have a headache, & inspite of my caffeine buzz, I’m not feeling particularly awake or alert. Gonna go practice for an hour, then I have to leave for a orch rehearsal.
Onward through the fog….

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO