drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

There’s nothing else I can say about this tea that hasn’t already been said, by myself & by others. It was just what I needed this morning!
I’ve had a couple of busy days, drinking lots of tea on the go, & it was nice this morning to just enjoy this. I steeped the leaves 3 times: 3 minutes, 4 minutes, & 5 minutes. I sipped while I fixed my breakfast, I sipped with my breakfast, I sipped after breakfast during my 1st student of the day. My morning is complete!

i had this today too! i’m just a taster note slacker so far

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I haven’t hardly written any taster notes for the last couple days, just too busy living life!

NofarS

Just had two cups of this. Delicious!

Comments

i had this today too! i’m just a taster note slacker so far

Terri HarpLady

NofarS

Just had two cups of this. Delicious!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO