Still working my way through the Azzrian Tea Box! Thanks again, Azz!
This is a nice potent black tea! I’m not really getting the maple flavor much, but the Berry flavor is definitely there! I think the rest of this sample will become another cold brew.
Speaking of blackberries, as I was walking in my garden the other day, I realized I need to do a LOT of pruning that should have been done in the fall. Last year’s blackberry boughs are still there! I made a plan: I’ll prune them out & use them to form the sides of a raised bed! They are definitely long enough & sturdy enough, so I can anchor them together, line the inside with burlap coffee bags, & they will add nicely to the ambience of my strange but wonderful gardening methods!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO