I thought the water would never boil! Finally, my first cup of the day!
I’m steeping this western style again: dump the whole package in a cup, steep 3 mins, with subsequent steepings @ 4 & 5 mins. It’s very satisfying this way, & although I enjoy it in a Gaiwan as well, this is easy & I want easy.

i love just dumping this in a tea mug. makes me happy.

Yup!
When I surest saw the red packages, I was like, what the £^@€??
I eyed the packaging with suspicion, to be quite honest. But the aroma & taste is awesome, so I’m over all that.

Surest = first
I hate auto correct! :ppp

sadly i knew what you meant. stupid autocorrect

K S

Ok, I got to know… how do you misspell first so badly that auto correct turns it into surest? lol

You don’t. The new auto correct with phones and crap if you’re using apple products is effing ridiculous. You don’t wanna know what it does to some things I type that ARE words!

K S

Ah, I understand. I am so last century I had texting turned off on my phone. Most people I know would die without it.

Today I tried to type pitas and it autocorrected to potassium.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, seriously? potassium? That’s ridiculous!
When I was typing this morning I was using my iPad, it’s much worse than my computer for twisting what I’m trying to say into something else. Kind of reminds me of my ex-husband…

hahah terri lol

Comments

i love just dumping this in a tea mug. makes me happy.

Yup!
When I surest saw the red packages, I was like, what the £^@€??

Surest = first
I hate auto correct! :ppp

sadly i knew what you meant. stupid autocorrect

K S

Today I tried to type pitas and it autocorrected to potassium.

Terri HarpLady

LOL, seriously? potassium? That’s ridiculous!

hahah terri lol

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO