It’s been a LONG day!
I started the morning with Anxi Fo Shou again, simply because I was at Tony’s & it’s so convenient to take there, & it’s tasty! Western style.
Since it’s St. Patricks day I had a cup of Irish breakfast (Adagio…uninspiring) with breakfast.
Then it was “Road Trip”. I had a concert out of town, so I brewed up 2 things to drink on the road:
1. a 12 oz mug with Irish Breakfast & Cream (both by Adagio), adding stevia & french vanilla coconut milk creamer. It was my attempt to create an Irish cream flavor, but lacked the whiskey. None the less, it was ok…
2. A 16 oz insulated mug with Bilbo Brew, also from Adagio. It features Irish Breakfast (are we picking up on the theme yet?), sweet potato, vanilla, & cinnamon. I added stevia & creamer to that too. I like to drink sweet stuff while I’m driving. I’d like to report that Colin Farrell magically appeared in the passenger’s seat while I was drinking all the Irish themed teas, but the teas weren’t entirely worthy of his appearing & saying something like, “pass me a sip, then, lass”

I drove 1.5 hours, set up, was fed, drank a cup of ‘bagged’ english breakfast. My gig was fun, I sold some CDs, made some money, & then loaded up, refilled my mug with a double dose of english breakfast tea bags, & hit the road. It was a long horrible drive. I don’t really like to travel much at night, & I hate driving on the highway when it’s raining crazily, with intermittent hail & lots of wind. This is one of the only times in life when I become a woose. Gratefully I finally got home, unloaded my gear, had a strong chamomile concoction with extra valerian extract added. Checked my FB, checked here.
Now I’m going to bed. Hopefully I won’t have nightmares about driving in storms…

K S

Glad you made it home safely. Its not being a wuss if you have legitimate reason to be concerned. No hail or wind here that I know of (I was asleep) but we must have gotten 3" of rain last night in a thunderstorm. There was a winter weather advisory early yesterday and it was suny and 60 the day before. Crazy. That’s Indiana.

Terri HarpLady

Yeah, we’re pretty much on the same weather track, & although I hate driving in that stuff, my garden is super happy & we’re ready to start growing food again!

Comments

K S

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO