So I finally opened the TOMC box & started looking through it. This tea was in there, which I already have in my cupboard, which at first irritated me, but ultimately, it’s more tea for me to drink, & it is a tea I enjoy, so really, it’s a good thing!

I enjoyed multiple steepings of this, western style, while cooking my breakfast. I’ve already reviewed it a few times, & it is good.

BTW, everytime I see Master Han’s name on a package, I think of Han Solo. If he had been the one to study with Yoda, he would have become Jedi Master Han! :)

Terri HarpLady

plus Master Han is also a Tea Hero, at least in my mind ;)

Lynne-tea

Yay! Whats the other teas in this months box?!

Lynne, here’s the list:
For the TOMC:
Master Hans that I just reviewed
Golden Buds Shu puer xingyang 2010
Qianjiazhai Old Growth 2012 Sheng.
Dunno if you’re in the Reserve TOMC,but here’s that list:
Taiwanese high mountain oolong
Ten year aged Tieguanyin (light oxidization)
Master Bi’s Jin Guan Yin Wuyi Oolong
Master Han’s Silver Buds 2010 Sheng
And there you have it!

Lynne-tea

Awesome thank you so much!! YAY!… I wish I was in the reserve club.. I love silver buds. I am thankful that I at least am in the TOMC though :)

Comments

Terri HarpLady

plus Master Han is also a Tea Hero, at least in my mind ;)

Lynne-tea

Yay! Whats the other teas in this months box?!

Lynne, here’s the list:
For the TOMC:
Master Hans that I just reviewed
Golden Buds Shu puer xingyang 2010
Qianjiazhai Old Growth 2012 Sheng.
Dunno if you’re in the Reserve TOMC,but here’s that list:
Taiwanese high mountain oolong
Ten year aged Tieguanyin (light oxidization)
Master Bi’s Jin Guan Yin Wuyi Oolong
Master Han’s Silver Buds 2010 Sheng
And there you have it!

Lynne-tea

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO