Time for some green tea. Verdant has the best green tea I know of.
I used to drink a lot of green tea, but I don’t drink it as often now. I have a theory about that. For a number of years I was completely free of all substances (just for the record, before that time I spent several years of wild & crazy partying). So, no sugar, no caffeine, etc.
I only drank herbals teas.
Then I discovered green tea, which I initially didn’t like the flavor of, & in fact, the effect of the caffeine freaked me too.
But good addict that I am, I kept drinking it, & grew to love the lively sensations.
Then it was orchid oolong…green tea became less interesting…
Then a roasty peach oolong…
Then iced ginger peach black tea…
Then hot & bold black tea, the love of my life. Malty, sexy, Yeah!!
Oh, & now puers…earthy, lively, 3rd eye opening, energizing!
My theory?? Oh yeah…Uh…well… it had something to do with caffeine content, along the lines of the tendency of addicts to develop a tolerance to their drug of choice. Of course, now we know that caffeine content isn’t as predictable as originally thought, so that probably shoots down my theory, which was that as soon as my addict brain got a hold of something more potent, it started saying, “I want more of THAT! The other stuff is boring.”