Have I mentioned before that I love EVERYTHING about this blend?? David is a genius, this blend is SO awesome, with all the elements: Yanxin’s puer, ginger, elderberry, licorice root, etc. There is no doubt in my mind that ginger, elderberry & licorice root are my 3 all time favorite herbs.
This is my first bubble bath cup…

i hope this one comes back actually

Terri HarpLady

Me too! I’m still hoarding a small supply, but it is shrinking…sigh…

Lynne-tea

I only have one sample and I’m waiting until I can either A) give it the attention it deserves, or B) it comes back, so if I fall in love with it, I can order more.

Terri HarpLady

Every time I brew a cup of it, I steep it over & over & over until it’s flavorless!

Comments

i hope this one comes back actually

Terri HarpLady

Me too! I’m still hoarding a small supply, but it is shrinking…sigh…

Lynne-tea

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO