Tony & I went to breakfast at our usual haunt. They have the Numi box of teas that they bring to the table, which is ok for bagged tea, but there wasn’t much of a selection today (or last weekend). I ended up foraging through the selections in my purse.

Tony got the 2 Mighty Leaf Earl Grey bags, since EG is his thing. He said that it was good. I drank:
The mighty leaf English Breakfast – 1 bag…it was ok…
The Numi Magnolia Puer – earthy puer with a hint of floral…better
Harrod’s Earl Grey – not much bergamot flavor, ok.

Glad to be back at Tony’s, where I’m drinking the 3rd re-steep of this morning’s cup of Anxi Fo Shou & getting ready to join the Sample Sipdown Saturday!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO