They’ve been promising us snow on & off in St. Louis for awhile. It usually blows north of us, sometimes south. We get rain, we get sleet, freezing rain, slush, occasionally we’ll get some Thunder Snow (I love that). Anyway, it’s finally snowing, but it’s 33 F, so even though they’re saying 4 – 8 inches, by the time it hits the ground it’s slush. Anyway, I loaded up my electric harp & sound system last night, & I’m getting ready to head out to play a gig.

I haven’t drank Jin Jun Mei for awhile, but today seemed like the perfect day for it! I made some Cinnamony sweet potato hashbrowns, a couple poached eggs, a couple slices of bacon. JJM was the perfect savory compliment, malty, peppery goodness. I drank the first steep while cooking, 2nd steep while eating, & I’m taking the 3rd steep with me in my sippy cup, to savor while driving.

Tamm

That food sounds amazing; it sounds like a perfect pairing. :)

Tea Sipper

Thunder snow?!? I live in NY and I’ve never experienced THAT.

Terri HarpLady

We seem to get some every winter. Basically, it’s snowing, & you get thunder & lightening too! I love it! The thunder usually isn’t as loud as the thunder you get with rain, & the lightening is just up in the clouds, I think.

Comments

Tamm

That food sounds amazing; it sounds like a perfect pairing. :)

Tea Sipper

Thunder snow?!? I live in NY and I’ve never experienced THAT.

Terri HarpLady

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO