Another Keemun, & this one is pleasant too. It’s hard to say, but I think my preference in Keemuns, so far, is:
Teavivre – organic superfine fragrant keemun
London Tea Room – Keemun Mao Feng
Teavana – Capital of Heaven
All 3 are pleasant. This one is a little more astringent the LTR’s, I think.
I really need to place an order from Teavivre & get more of their’s…soon…

Rachel J

I’m looking for a good Keemun too. I’ve got a sample of the Teavivre coming this week!

Terri HarpLady

It’s really very nice!

Comments

Rachel J

Terri HarpLady

It’s really very nice!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO