Yesterday I drank several short steepings of this, using the gongfu method. It was a satisfying late afternoon.
Today I ended my caffeine day with several xingyang style steepings, 2 minutes in length each (the last few were 3 minutes), & it was another satisfying late afternoon, a little more robust, but every bit as tasty.
This Shu has an interesting incense like flavor, not as sweet as some of the other shu’s I’ve drank, but earthy & satisfying, for sure.
I just realized I used the word ‘satisfying’ 3 times. Whatever…

Kittenna

Hahaha – whatever is right! This is no English essay/scientific paper, you can use the same word in every sentence if you want! :P (I hate finding synonyms :( )

MsWhatsit

Well, that just emphasizes how satisfying it was. In case there was any doubt.

Comments

Kittenna

MsWhatsit

Well, that just emphasizes how satisfying it was. In case there was any doubt.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO