drank Exotic Pear by Butiki Teas

This is a nice delicate tea, very clean tasting. Very soothing.
It’s also really pretty, with it’s yellow flowers & such.
I bought a small amount of it, & I know I served it to Tony once.
Neither of us were enamored. It’s not bad, just kind of je ne se qua…
“Boring?” little Terri offers.
“Shhhh”, Ms. Theresa says, “We don’t want to hurt Ms Stacy’s feelings!”
“Oh! Sorry Ms Stacy! We love you!”

I think we (that’s me, myself, and I…among others in my head) would all prefer a pear tea that is more of a caramelized kind of taste. Maybe with some ginger…
Anyway, I admit, I tend to lean more to the bold end of things. The quality & flavor of this tea is excellent, & is a better choice for when I want to be quiet & introspective.

Butiki Teas

No worries, this one was retired. I’m still working with the pear. Nothing is coming out amazing, so we will have to see what I end up with that is pear.

Terri HarpLady

I have full confidence that you will find a way to make it shine!

Thanks Terri!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Terri HarpLady

I have full confidence that you will find a way to make it shine!

Thanks Terri!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO