So far today I did a little yoga, had a yummy breakfast (broccoli, poached eggs, & bacon), taught 2 students, re-tuned the 2 harps I recently restrung, & I just finished off an excellent lunch: a salad with homemade caesar dressing (I love my immersion blender!).

I’m having this tea because it is very bold! I need something bold like this to reset my taste-buds after a very garlicky salad. Usually I have students from 10am to 7:30pm on weds, but due to spring break my teaching calendar is clear until 6:30 tonight. That’s a good thing, as I have 3 different projects I’m practicing for (& also still haven’t finished my taxes). This tea packs a pretty nice caffeine punch, which will keep me focused for awhile!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO