I counted up all my teas, including the samples & trades that aren’t listed in my cupboard, & the total is…(trumpet call)… 230… TaDa!

So, this tea harkens back to the early days of my re-introduction to caffeine. I gave up caffeine when my first daughter (now age 30) was born because it caused her to break out in a rash. (No, she wasn’t drinking it, silly!) The Republic of Tea was a new company, & I saw their display at the store & was mesmerized. Initially I tried some of the caffeine free varieties, but as I read the labels, I wanted to try others.

This is still my favorite ‘cherry’ tea, the least phony tasting one I’ve tried. The cherry is very subtle, so it doesn’t taste like cough syrup. The sencha doesn’t taste anything like the green teas I drink these days. I don’t drink this often, but I always drink some in the spring, when my cherry tree blooms. I like to have a little picnic & ceremony under that tree, calling upon the nature spirits & birds (especially the blue jays that nest in my pin oaks) to remember that I love cherries too, so let’s enjoy a bountiful harvest, & if you don’t mind, leave the lower branches for me!

total not in your cupboard is 230 or including what’s in your cupboard… heh

Everything, including cupboard & all teas that aren’t listed in cupboard ;p

oh man… you suck. I’m so jealous!

Terri HarpLady

LOL, I’ll order a few more, & when you send me a bunch that I don’t have, maybe that will help even things out!

LOL hahaha