Yesterday my daughter Jess turned 30! That’s SO unbelievable to me!
Today her kids are off school, so they are hanging out with me while she goes shopping with my Kohl’s card.
This was Julianna’s tea selection, & she loves it! I’m having a small cup too, & it is tasty!

BoxerMama

And here I am freaking out about my daughter’s 10th birthday on sunday! lol Happy Birthday. Terri’s daughter!

Terri HarpLady

: D
I just o with the flow!
Just another day in the life…

inguna

Happy birthday, Jess! It seems that a lot of people like Cantaloupe & Cream. I will give it a try next time I order.

Comments

BoxerMama

Terri HarpLady

: D
I just o with the flow!
Just another day in the life…

inguna

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO