My Damn Fine Tea order arrived yesterday evening! YEAH!
I got home from my gig at 9:00 or so to find the box awaiting me!
Before I even took my harp out of the car & changed out of my gig-clothes, I was heating water. I knew this Tiger Assam was the first one I wanted to try. LiberTEAS had written favorably about it monthes ago, & I kept visiting the A&D website, but for some reason I kept putting it off (could it be because I already have way more tea than any one woman should be allowed to own?)

Anyways, I used to drink alot of Assam, but lately I’ve been really heavy into the Yunnans. A few weeks ago I started craving Assam teas again, & wanted to build my collection back up. This is the start, & this one does NOT disappoint! It’s delightfully bold, smooth, & malty, with a little sweetness as well. I had another cup this morning, & just drank the resteep of those leaves, which was still suitably potent!

Thanks LiberTEAS for the great review. Thanks Andrews & Dunham for the Damn Fine Tea!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO