“Oh, I would love to love you…pigs might fly…”

I have not had a passion for smokey teas. The first few I tasted freaked me out. I’m still surprised that I bought this, to be quite honest. But I’ll try anything, at least once.

I DO like smoked foods: salmon, bacon, etc.

Anyway, I drank a cup of this while I was cooking breakfast. One thing I’ve discovered with smokey teas is that when they are sweet they take on a caramel-like flavor, or maybe its the taste of brown sugar that’s been given the flambe treatment. It wasn’t bad…

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO