So here’s the story:
I spent the weekend at Tony’s, bringing all of my newly arrived Damn Fine Teas with me, which I thoroughly enjoyed sampling. As I was packing my bag to make the 5 minute drive back home (yes, we each own our own homes, 5 minutes away from each other), I dropped the tin of this tea, the lid popped off, & roughly 1/4 cup spilled out onto the floor.

At my house we have what is called the ‘5 second rule’, meaning if you pick it up quickly & dust it off, no harm done. At Tony’s house, the floors are immaculate & you could probably leave it there for a week, & still pick it up clean & drink it. BUT because I’m doing a trade with Sil, I put the ‘floor tea’ in a separate container (Tony had an empty Ahmad tin). So Sil, you can rest assured that the tea I am sending you did not come off the floor.
This also means I can drink the tea from the Ahmad container with wild abandon until it’s gone.
I made a whole pot to drink while teaching this morning. It’s pretty nice! :)

Dinosara

LOL @ floor tea

gmathis

Gives a whole new meaning to “sweepings” :)

HAHAHA but maybe i want the floor tea LOL

Terri HarpLady

OK, that can be arranged!

Terri HarpLady

If it was at my house, it would have picked up a few extra flavors, if you know what I mean!

K S

Sil – be careful what you ask for!

Hahaha. Terri’s too awesome to be mean to me

Thanks Sil!
I’m almost never mean to anyone, LOL, but Tony & I do like to say ignorant things about people that are on TV while we’re watching.

Comments

Dinosara

LOL @ floor tea

gmathis

Gives a whole new meaning to “sweepings” :)

HAHAHA but maybe i want the floor tea LOL

Terri HarpLady

OK, that can be arranged!

K S

Sil – be careful what you ask for!

Hahaha. Terri’s too awesome to be mean to me

Thanks Sil!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO