OK…looks like I’m gonna stay up & try to finish these damn taxes, plus I’m really craving chocolate right now, so this was needed.
mmMMMMmmm

I made it to 4am!
I got through all of my bizness deductions, & almost everything else, but I’m stuck now. I have to have a form that my son’s college might have sent him (probably sent him). I have no idea where it is. He’s sleeping. As he should be.
Tomorrow morning I’ll see if he can find it, & if he can’t I’ll send him to school to request a copy.
It’s always something.

ashmanra

That is the same snag I ran into, and when I asked my daughter about it she told she had an email about something that was only going to be sent digitally and would have to printed. AUUUUUUGH! Print it, honey, and you need to tell Mom these things!

Terri HarpLady

Gratefully, he is very organized & knew exactly where it was!

Comments

Terri HarpLady

I made it to 4am!
It’s always something.

ashmanra

Terri HarpLady

Gratefully, he is very organized & knew exactly where it was!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO