(To be chanted by a group of cheerleaders, shaking pompoms…or maybe a rapper?)

“Guess who finished their taxes??
Me, myself, & I!
Guess who gets a refund
Terri, Theresa, & Me
We rocked it!
We rolled it!
We slapped that ℬÎ✞₵Ḧ & owned it!
YEAH!”

Hopefully I haven’t offended anyone with the above rhyme :D
This is what happens when I suffer from sleep deprivation.
Tony will tell you to never take a road trip with me, as I have a variety of rock album lyrics memorized & like to sing them in the car, sometimes changing the words to fit my mood. The last time we went to chicago I sang pretty much all the way home.

So my taxes are done. I drank 2 more cups of Tiger Assam, the final cup with Stevia & creamer, & it was oh, so good! I usually drink my blacks straight, but there are exceptions to all rules.

Double knit is also quite tasty with stevia & creamer, it really brings out the caramel flavors that come with the hint of smoke.
I’m going to celebrate with Second Breakfast! And more tea!

Ysaurella

do you use white or green stevia for your teas ?

Terri HarpLady

Right now I’ve been using Sweetleaf, which is a stevia extract. It’s a white powder, but the only other ingredient is inulin soluble fiber, which most likely comes from chickory roots. In the past I’ve read that inulin has favorable results for people with diabetes & low blood sugar, & so far, I’ve had no issues with it. Some of the other stevias don’t appeal to me, either because they are made by monsanto, or because they have a lot of other ingredients. They also make a liquid, which is very potent. Just one drop is enough! I have also occasionally used fresh stevia leaf from my garden, & tried powdering up some of that leaf. Admittedly, I don’t care for the aftertaste too much. I’ll probably try it somemore this summer, as it grows abundantly in my garden :)

Tealizzy

That cheer was freaking hilarious!! LOL!

Comments

Ysaurella

do you use white or green stevia for your teas ?

Terri HarpLady

Tealizzy

That cheer was freaking hilarious!! LOL!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO