I’m feeling groggy, crabby, & sleep deprived. I also woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth, & am having a spacey headachey morning. It’s allergies, & it pisses me off!
I drank a cup of this plain, while I was fixing my breakfast. It’s pleasantly bold & I’m really tasting the slight smokiness of the Keemun. I made a pot of it while I was drinking the cup, to have with breakfast, & added stevia & french vanilla coconut creamer, & it was very nice! I was on a creamer & stevia jag with black tea for awhile, & in fact it was really hard to break myself of it. Then for a long time I just drank all my teas black. Now I’m kind of enjoying both. The first cup is savory, the 2nd cup is dessert! Adding those things always brings out qualities in a tea that I might not notice otherwise.
And we all love variety, right?

ashmanra

Here’s a funny story for you about variety. When I was a child, sometimes my mom would call my dad “George” His name was James and she usually called him Jimmy. He would answer as if that was really his name. No big deal. Finally one day I asked her why she did that. She said she figured they would be married for a really long time and she didn’t want to get tired of being married to the same man for all those years. LOL! Yes, mom, was quite a character! And they were married for 43 happy years when my father died. Mom never remarried, because she said there would never be another like him, even though she outlived him by almost twenty years.

Terri HarpLady

My ex husband had an awesome beard when we met, & I never saw him without it. About 10 years into our marriage he got a job that required him to shave. Just for fun, he took it off a section at a time, with me snapping pics all the while. We ended up with a slew of images:
big goatee & mutton chops
same with smaller sideburns, then no sideburns
etc…it was really fun, & I ended up with a guy who looked VERY different from the guy I married!

Comments

ashmanra

Terri HarpLady

big goatee & mutton chops
same with smaller sideburns, then no sideburns

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO