Two of my tea orders arrived! Yeah!
This is the first tea I’ve ever had from Steven Smith Teamaker.
When I was in 6th grade I had a crush on a boy named Steven Smith, LOL.
Anyway, this tea is VERY assam! Malty, caramely, fruity in a bright wine like way, & there is an undertone of allspice here too.
It also resteeps very well!

TastyBrew

I love his teas! He has a shop here in Portland and its one of my favorites!

Terri HarpLady

I only ordered 2 teas from him, & now I’m wishing I’d tried a few more!

TastyBrew

They sell his stuff at the grocery store here so I never run out. I have a variety (in bags — it’s what they sell in the grocery) that I can send you if you want. I don’t have them listed in my cupboard, but if you’re interested, I can PM you.

i’d like to try his teas sometime but i haaaaate ordering large quantities

TastyBrew

I can send some your way too! I should check and see what all I have on hand. I can always grab other flavors at the store if there’s something in particular you want to try. I love his stuff, so I always stock up. It’s great for travel too since it comes in a bag.

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I’m sending you samples of everything I ordered!
Tastybrew! Yeah! I’d love to sample anything of his you have, & will gladly share anything that’s in my cupboard!

Ok Terri! Sounds good! If I love them we might have to do a weird split order sometime heh

Terri HarpLady

Actually, I had a cool idea about that earlier…we’ll talk!

Comments

TastyBrew

I love his teas! He has a shop here in Portland and its one of my favorites!

Terri HarpLady

I only ordered 2 teas from him, & now I’m wishing I’d tried a few more!

i’d like to try his teas sometime but i haaaaate ordering large quantities

Terri HarpLady

Sil, I’m sending you samples of everything I ordered!

Terri HarpLady

Actually, I had a cool idea about that earlier…we’ll talk!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO