Headed out to a rehearsal in a few minutes.
I actually started with Qu Hao Silk by the Teaspot, but I’ll have to ‘add a tea’ & tell you about it later.

This will be a busy day, rehearsal 10 to 12, a few errands, students 3 – 5, sound check 7:00, concert at 8:00. More info on my FB, for those who want to hear a sample of the style of stuff we’re doing.

I love this Tiger!! I need a good Assam to get me going today, as I stayed up practicing until 2:00, again!!

Update: I’m at the rehearsal. I’m not playing during this number, so I’m sipping my Assam & reading reviews on my iPad. I just realized that THIS was my 666th review!
There must be something auspicious about THAT, right? :D

Ysaurella

I am really impressed by the picture of the tiger in the middle of the tea “fire” circle !

Terri HarpLady

Yeah! I’m a sucker for good graphics!

Comments

Ysaurella

Terri HarpLady

Yeah! I’m a sucker for good graphics!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO