Yesterday after my wedding gig I rewarded myself with a(nother wonderful) cup of this!
Then Tony & I went out for dinner & to hear some of friends band play.

Did ya know it also resteeps nicely?
I usually start my day with something bold & unflavored, but this morning I resteeped these leaves,
Because I didn’t want to waste their awesomeness.

steepster is being stupid. you may get a comment 6 times. but mostly..mostly i’m just jealous since mine will take forever to get to me since kittenna placed the order lol

;ppp NanaNanaNAaaNa!!

Terri HarpLady

ok, sorry, that was mean…lol…

Seems like the dashboard tends to have problems on the weekends, when we’re all sitting around in our PJs with nothing to do but drink tea & write about it, eh?

Your box is officially in the mail today :)

Awesome! I’m SO excited!

Kittenna

Psh, forever…

FOR.EVER!

Comments

;ppp NanaNanaNAaaNa!!

Terri HarpLady

ok, sorry, that was mean…lol…

Your box is officially in the mail today :)

Awesome! I’m SO excited!

Kittenna

Psh, forever…

FOR.EVER!

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO