drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Lovely Laoshan Black!
Earlier today I steeped this:
1 T x 3 Min. While I was drinking that one, I resteeped @ 4min & 5min. Those 2 steepings were combined into my sippy cup, & out to the garden we went. I sat there, clipping weeds in the Gazebo area, sipping tea, just as happy as I could be!
The gazebo is a wrought iron affair with 6 trellis sides, having entrances in between them. It’s directly on the ground, & I grew a bunch of stuff under it last year. There are still Turnips, whose seeds must have sprouted a month or so ago. I found a radish & some baby lettuces today as well, just getting started.
This tea was a wonderful companion, although lately I haven’t been enjoying the ‘bean’ taste on the later steepings as much.

I’ve explored a variety of teas:
Whites tend to be a little bland…sorry
Oolongs – wonderfully sensual
Roobios – I’m not a fan in general
Puehr – a fairly new direction for me

And Black Tea, Oh how I love thee!!
I am on a quest for the most wonderful breakfast cup! I will find you, my Love!

St. Louis, MO